Life often has an interesting way of bringing challenges and change in multiples. I have found this to be particular true recently in our home and family. So, I am sorry for the lack of material- on any front. Sometimes, life comes along and you need to live it, rather than writer brain it, and that is what I needed to do.
So, I want to catch you up on the going ons of my life, as they are going to be directly influencing the direction of future posts.
- My 19 year old step daughter is expecting a child and is due in November. This has lead to lots of research regarding teen pregnancies statistics and adoption. And some soul searching, to understand that while we think we know what is best for her, she is an adult, and may just need to figure it out on her own.
- The same 19 year old graduated high school- necessitating a party and the time to plan all that.
- Progress and restoration in regards to the relationship with my biological children, and research regarding Parental Alienation, Parental Alienation Syndrome, Attachment Disorder Reunification plans and the psychological components for these things, and how to help children with them.
- That same progress has meant many trips, and weekend, to my parents place a couple of hours away.
- And that same progress meant getting my act together and finishing that bedroom (it’s SO close now)
And in the midst of all of that, my gardens have been sorely neglected, my house is in near shambles, blogging was the last thing from my mind. There was a need for space, processing and such and doing that in public forum, to the tune of a blog, didn’t seem appropriate. Making this brief hiatus necessary for sanity. In the midst of all of this, my husband and I found an evening to set up the tent in our backyard and “camp”. It was rejuvenating to say the least.
Although, I did start several drafts, many of them on the issues that I have been wrestling with the past couple of months, and look for me to polish them up in the near term and begin sharing them with you.
Toodles for now,